As a valued member of the ebase community, you can always volunteer to help the ebase Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) as we develop the latest and greatest version of ebase:
- We need volunteers to review the user support forums periodically, looking for user questions nobody has responded to. One easy way to do this is to look at recent posts, where you can see both posts and the number of replies they've received.
- If you have FileMaker programming skills, you may be able to help squash any bugs found in the application after it has been updated.
- Perhaps you are using ebasePro 2.20 and want to test the migration procedure for getting your data out of one version and into the latest ebase.
- We always need software testers, working with sample data, to test the application once it's been written by our coders.
- Finally, we'll be revising the documentation for ebase (both the website and the printable manuals) after the coding is done.
If you would like to volunteer your time to help updating ebase, please contact Tim Leed, tleed [at] aol.com. He'll be in touch with you soon to plug you in.
Again, thank you for your support for ebase. We look forward to working with you to grow our community.